OgImage:

The original almshouses in Mill LaneGround to side of current houses.jpg


Pictured is an example of the four original houses built in 1928 on the plot in Mill Lane. The plaque commemmorating the Charity's benefactor, Mrs Mabel Luke, which is visible in the left of the photograph now stands on its own plinth in the entrance to Mabel Luke Place.